Last episode, I talked about how to interview for nonfiction writers. Luckily, the stakes are lower for fiction writers. There are a lot of fun ways you can use books and people’s expertise to help write your story. In this episode, I share how unexpected resources (like self-published ebooks) have helped me create believable characters and plots. Listen in to hear how you can find help in surprising places.
- Dating God by Jocelynn M. Burton
- Bipolar 101 by Deborah Kaminski (who I mistakenly referred to as a “guy”–sorry!)
- It’s Witchcraft by Jamie Weaver (which I also reviewed here, way back when)
How to listen:
- You can subscribe on iTunes or on Stitcher.
- You can listen to it right here in your browser by clicking the play button below!
Pssst…find all of the podcasts here!