There are loads of residencies and retreats for writers that are too competitive, expensive, or time-consuming for many folks to get into. Listen in to hear how you can still have a word-count-busting, perspective-shifting weekend, day, or afternoon on your own writing retreat.
QOTE (Question of the episode…): What’s your favorite book title? (Thanks @blackbookblues!) Share on Instagram, Twitter–use #scratchpaperpodcast–or in the comments below!
- Cormoran Strike
- DIY Writing Retreat: A guide to getting away (my writing guide)
- Marginally Podcast (our websites look eerily similar…high five WordPress themes!)
- Mira Bartók on Twitter
- You can sign up for my newsletter here
How to listen:
- You can subscribe on iTunes or on Stitcher.
- You can listen to it right here in your browser by clicking the play button below!
Pssst…find all of the podcasts here!