What is The Writer’s Process Planner? It’s a few things:
- A bullet-journal-style planner, with all of the weekly and monthly spreads drawn for you, plus annual trackers to chart your writing days, your mood, and writing-related accomplishments (like pitches to magazines). All you have to do is fill in your tasks and to-do’s, or jot down what you have already done.
- A day planner for writers, with writing-specific ideas for how to be more productive and happier while writing.
- A daily affirmation that you are a writer.
- A cheerleader and a guide to help you figure out what to do next and even how to do it.
Here are three reasons to grab yours today:
- Are you doing Nanowrimo? If you grab a hard copy now, it will arrive in about a week…right when you need a reminder about why you though writing a novel in a month was a good idea. (Of course, if you buy the printable, you will get it right away.)
- Cross a writer off your Christmas list! It is so hard to shop for writers, because all we need is paper (and maybe that perfect pen). Enter The Writer’s Process Planner. It’s portable, pretty, and affordable. Also, it goes great with that perfect pen.
- You deserve it! Writing is hard work, and there are very few things that affirm our writer-hood. You can’t buy a badge or wear a sticker that magically makes you feel like a writer. But you can get a planner that is made just for writers like you–writers who work day jobs, writers who take care of families, writers who write when they are able (and always need more time). Using The Writer’s Process Planner is a daily affirmation that yes, you deserve to be doing this.
Ready to grab a copy? Click the buttons below!
Still on the fence? Check out this video preview. It includes the weekly and monthly spreads, all the trackers, and my awesome flannel shirt.