Have you always wanted to get away and write, but never quite found the time to do it? Let me help you with that! Your DIY Writing Retreat will walk you step by step through planning and taking your own retreat. From where to hide out and how to make time to write to what to write and when to write it, this all-inclusive retreat includes shopping lists, a down-to-the-minute schedule, writing prompts, and even recipes–so all you have to think about is your writing.
- 8 email lessons
- Downloadable, printable worksheets to help you plan, shop, and pack for your retreat
- Fun, encouraging, kick-in-the-pants writing to get you out of the house and into your writing work zone!
What other folks are saying…
I think this is GREAT!!…loved the concept, loved how easy you made it to accomplish. I’m so glad I signed up for it! –Christie Minchew, christieminchew.com
This e-course is for you if…
- You love to write, but you haven’t gotten a chance to work on that big project you’ve been wanting to.
- You love to write, but when you sit down to write, you don’t know where to begin. You end up flipping through the internet and waiting for inspiration (which, incidentally, hasn’t been all that forthcoming).
- You’ve been putting off a project you know you have to finish–revising your novel or polishing up that book proposal.
- You think you’d love to write, but you haven’t gotten to take any real time to do it. Even just a few hours would help you figure out where to start.
- You’ve always wanted to sneak away and write, but life (family, friends, work, homework) keeps getting in the way.
Click on the button below to sign up for a course that is tailor-made to get you writing!