…to Ruth C., who won the Michaels gift card! Woohoo!
And a huge THANK YOU to all you (all 477 of you!) craft bloggers who took the survey! You guys ROCK!
Check back here in a week or so for results! I’ll announce it on Twitter and Facebook, too, if case you’re following.
It’s July 31st! Know what that means?! Tomorrow…the giveaway will be given! Take the survey, tell your crafty pals, and get a chance to win a $100 Michaels gift card by MIDNIGHT (EDT) TONIGHT!
Ok, that’s enough of that. I wish I could give you ALL gift cards for taking the survey–you guys are the best! Can’t wait to share the results.
Believe it or not, I’m headed out on a trip to Guatemala with my friend Katie at Cooperative for Education. So, I’ll be taking a brief hiatus from tweeting and blogging for the next week.
And when I get back…data! Data! Data! Get psyched! Find out how many craft bloggers live in Texas! And other fun facts.
Tom Hanks knitting
Found this on one of your blogs and it made my day!
I’ve been running this survey for just over a month now, and it’s been a lot of emailing, posting, and blog-reading. I am not complaining, I’m just drinking a lot of the black stuff!
A few things I’ve noticed…
- There are a lot of blogs out there. I’d heard guesstimates of 4,000 craft blogs; I believe it.
- I find bloggers mainly through tutorials (on One Pretty Thing, on Craftgawker, on linky parties) and guest posts on other blogs.
- Blog directories still exist! And they’re awesome for researchers!
- The internet is a magical place where you can make friends with lots of people you might never otherwise run into in person.
- Where do you all get the cute Facebook and RSS buttons?
Back to the blog hunt. Thanks again for filling out the survey, all you wonderful crafty folks.
And only 4 more days to enter the giveaway!