I’ve been running this survey for just over a month now, and it’s been a lot of emailing, posting, and blog-reading. I am not complaining, I’m just drinking a lot of the black stuff!
A few things I’ve noticed…
- There are a lot of blogs out there. I’d heard guesstimates of 4,000 craft blogs; I believe it.
- I find bloggers mainly through tutorials (on One Pretty Thing, on Craftgawker, on linky parties) and guest posts on other blogs.
- Blog directories still exist! And they’re awesome for researchers!
- The internet is a magical place where you can make friends with lots of people you might never otherwise run into in person.
- Where do you all get the cute Facebook and RSS buttons?
Back to the blog hunt. Thanks again for filling out the survey, all you wonderful crafty folks.
And only 4 more days to enter the giveaway!